Friday, April 1, 2016

   Today I'm very exited because I'm going to the beachhhh!! its disappointing that i only get to stay a full day, we were supposed to check out yesterday and leave then but I had a track meet I had to go to because I was picked to do the 3200 and I've never done it before. Then at about 12:30 the track meet got canceled so we really could have left yesterday and I could be at the beach right now:/ that makes me sooo mad but I have really bad luck so I've gotten used to it. but on the bright sidddeee. i will be able pot a lot of pictures from the beach !
                                               
                                                                      peace love,
                                                                                      AC

No comments:

Post a Comment